Follow us on:

Construction Complete!

Yeaaayyy..... as for now i've already finished 'decorating' my blog. For the MusicBox, i'll be playing my top 15 favourite songs. I have divided the songs into groups as follows :

  • Nasyid (can be in any languages) ;-
          1. Sami Yusuf - Without You (Genuine Version)
          2. Maher Zain - For The Rest of My Life
          3. Edcoustic - Muhasabah Cinta

  • Malay / Indonesia ;-
          1. Aiman - Cinta Terakhir
          2. Azfar - Akan Ku Jumpa
          3. Afgan - Bukan Cinta Biasa
  • English ;-
          1. Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are
          2. Timbaland feat Katy Perry - If We Ever Meet Again
          3. Kansas - Carry On My Wayward Son (Supernatural OST)
  • Japanese ;-
          1. DBSK - Why Did I Fall In Love With You
          2. UVERworld - Qualia (Gundam 00 Movie OST)
          3. Olivia Lufkin - Shadow of Love
  • Korean ;-
          1. DBSK (Max feat Yunho) - She
          2. BIG BANG (Seungri) - White Love
          3. SS501 - Love Ya

This is all the songs that have become my favourite, hope we have something in common... enjoy!