Follow us on:

Finally!!!


Yes!!! Finally it's over..i've just finished the game on my Xbox 360.

I've been a fan of final fantasy since FF VII. XIII might not have the best story line out of all the final fantasy series, but the graphic is just awesome and that makes me love the games even more.

There is this one time when i'm playing the game and i stuck for quite sometimes during the 2nd encounter of Barthandelus.
Due to the laziness, i'm not 'farming' my characters good enough and i just barge in into the fight that i can't remember how many times that i loss to him. He cast doom on my main character when his life was halved and it took me more than the countdown time just to make his life halved. So, there is no way i'd win with my character's current level. Then, i come back after levelling up and it was a piece of cake that i can't even imagine how did i lost before.

One thing about this series is that for me the ending was beautifully done. Here is the complete ending of the game :


I guess the ending song by 'Leona Lewis - My Hands' will become my fav for a while. Now, i just have to be patient and wait for the sequel to be out. Here's the trailer for Final Fantasy XIII-2 :